Firmware engineer role working on an innovative product range combining low power electronics and high end sensor technology to solve real world problems. You will need excellent Embedded development skills and strong abilities in dynamic problem solving to find solutions to new challenges in a highly technical field.
- Working proficiency in C.
- Working knowledge of electronics.
- Debugging using ICE, logic analyser, oscilloscope.
Experience in the following areas are by no means essential but an experience would be great.
- Writing or debugging low-level device drivers.
- Programming on "bare metal".
- Programming limited footprint MCUs.
- Low power systems.
- Programming under Linux.
- Commercial or freeware RTOS.
- Design for test - Test-driven design.
- Experience of interfacing with GSM, GPS.
- Radio communications experience
- Serial communications.
- Bulk storage.
- I2C and SPI buses.
- Digital security.
- Host test harnesses.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533515