2nd Line Technical Support
2nd Line Technical Support opportunities based in Wigan
Salary to £24,000 with Benefits
Working hours on a 24/7 basis
My Client are a very well established Managed Services Provider (MSP) based in Wigan who specialise in Cloud Services, IT Managed Services, Managed Data, Managed IT Security to name a few.
As the business grows they are looking to recruit experienced 2nd Line Support Technicians to join them in supporting there ever growing customer base.
You will work closely with customers to agreed Service Level Agreements, following ITIL based policies and procedures and ensuring documentation is complete and kept up to date.
For you to be a success in this role we will look to you having the following experience/skills:
- Previous experience working with or as part of a ServiceDesk environment via telephone / remote or on - site
- A working knowledge of Active Directory
- Hardware - Servers / PCs / Printers / LAN hardware
- Software - Server & Desktop operating systems / E-mail / Desktop applications
- Experience of firewalls both hardware and software
- Wide Area Network and Local Area Network experience
- Monitoring & Management of contracted equipment
On occasion, you may be required to carry out customer site visits, therefore your own vehicle and driving licence are required.
NOTE - - this role will require you to work on a 24/7 basis - the shifts will start after the training period of 3 months.
These are urgent roles and the Hiring Manager it looking to interview ASAP so please forward your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532258