£Competitive Plus Bonus (after probation)
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 850 people and they have 16 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Openshaw, in Manchester.
Reporting directly to the - Depot Manager/Head Office Credit Control.
Objectives of the job:
1. Minimise the depot credit risk and maximise the depot’s cash flow.
2. Assist the depot manager in making credit and risk decisions.
3. Ensure customers pay on time while retaining the business.
4. Receiving, checking, and processing all new account credit application forms.
5. Support the depot in ad-hoc duties.
6. Ensure compliance with the company credit control policy.
7. Escalate any potential issues to management and assist in resolving.
- Understanding the company’s credit control policy and adhering to it.
- Responsibility for orders over credit, taking accounts off stop and releasing orders from credit authorisation. Liaising with Head office for authorisation as per the company policy.
- Contact the customer to arrange collection of payments.
- Responsible for receiving new account credit applications and processing.
- Implement accuracy with excellent attention to detail in checking all account paperwork received.
- Identify and clarify what terms and limit the customer requires.
- Processing credit checks and asset checks for new customers.
- Obtaining signatories where required from internal management.
- Set up new accounts on trinity GUI.
- Reviewing weekly aged debt report and having weekly account manager reviews.
- Reporting back to head office on a weekly basis filling out the reports that had been provided to monitor the debts.
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for cash postings.
- Processing Credit Limit Increase requests when necessary once authorised.
- Dealing with any bounced payments.
- Raise credit notes and resolve customer queries.
- Identify and escalate any depot bad debt, to head office and assist in collection.
- The ability to take and input customer’s orders when required.
- Various other administration duties within the office when required; confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
To be considered, you will need credit control experience and previous administration experience.
Hours are 5 in 7 days and will include weekend work on a rota basis.
To apply for the role of Credit Controller, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Control Clerk, Debt Control Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance, Financial.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529522