E COMMERCE MANAGER
We are looking for an E Commerce Manager , in Brighton .
Great company , take a look at this .
- Experienced business manager who can lead and influence teams cross-functionally to success
- Excellent interpersonal skills ? including written and oral communication skills (English)
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/ owner mentality
- Proven success in negotiating with Suppliers to get the best quality products with the best value for money and return
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working with ambiguity and keen interest in developing businesses
- A creative problem solver and self-starter who can work well both independently and in a team.
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Are highly analytical and able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- An aptitude and passion for E-Commerce
- Strong analytical and technical competencies and ability to utilize systems to extract, capture and interpret data
Experience and Skills
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and related skills
- Experience in digital marketing or building brands, including experience using Google analytics and similar software
- Strong project management or management consulting experience
- Experience with finance in business such as E-Commerce, Retail, Retail Operations
- Track record of handling changing priorities and showing good judgment when working in fast paced situations
- Strong sense of urgency and personal commitment
- Able to work with business partners in understanding the business requirements and implementing solutions
- Able to leverage data to drive decision making
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535462