Sprayed Concrete Lining Engineer (SCL Engineer)
Be part of one of London's most prestigious station contracts!
This market leading infrastructure and engineering contractor has a requirement for a Sprayed Concrete Lining Engineer to join their team on one of their most prestigious UK contracts currently within their portfolio.
Ideally you will have a tunnelling background and have worked on £100m+ infrastructure contracts.
Daily tasks will be the following:
- Take a lead on safety briefings and ensure your work is being safely carried out that protects the public and fellow workforce
- Carry out SCL Profile control
- Ensure you are delivering your work to the necessary quality and in line with the required contract programme.
- Ensure all certificates, assurance and compliance certificates are generated and collated
- Manage effective use of materials and control of waste.
- Prepare and review Method Statements and ITP's
- Verify and sign-off Check Sheets.
- Carry out inspections and compliance checks
- Work closely with the Tunnelling Agent, SCL Inspectors and SCL Design Engineers.
- Implement and monitor compliance
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an engineering master feat of a contract, which is using and implementing some of the most modern engineering techniques in the world today!
Please contact Michael Nordoff if you feel you have the relevant experience for this role on ************* or via *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527474