C# Software Developer - part-remote offered
Software Developer - Leeds - £30k-£40k - C#, Visual Basic, SQL Server
Award winning Digital Technology company in Leeds are looking for a Software Developer to develop commercial software as part of a team. The client are proud to be constantly innovating and embrace technology. They are a growing respected brand who are accredited with Investors in People and looking for individuals to grow with them.
You must have proficient knowledge of fundamental .Net technologies such as C#, Visual Basic and SQL Server.
- To deliver functionality to existing bespoke systems from specification
- Develop new projects based on business requirements
- Troubleshooting of existing bespoke systems
- Passion to learn new technology and techniques and share with the IT team
- New development projects
- Support and maintenance of internal systems
- Report writing
- Commercial experience within software development
- Commercial experience of .Net technologies (C#, Visual Basic, SQL)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Microsoft certification in Visual Basic / C# and/or SQL Server
- Knowledge of open source technologies
- Knowledge of Linus, Virtualisation, Mobile platforms, Data science, Process automation
- Version Control experience
This position offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as a fantastic training program with an award winning company. The role is based just out side of Leeds and is commutable from Wakefield, Selby, Huddersfield and York.
We are in the process of interviewing for this role, if you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to contact or forward your CV to Danny Stafford
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533866