2nd Line Desktop Support
My market leading client is looking for an experience 2nd line desktop support engineer to join its busy support team.
You will have a minimum of 5 years in a similar role and be ITIL qualified
You will be required to:
- Provide remote 2nd line support to business users
- Where the incident or request requires the engineer to attend the user in order to rectify or remedy the incident/request
- You are responsible for attending site with all of the necessary equipment and spares required
- Responsible for liaising with Asset and Configuration Management
- Desktop patch management activities and providing support for projects.
- Knowledge of MS products including Active Directory, Exchange, sharepoint etc
- Mobile device support
- Be an excellent communicator
If you are available immediately then please get in touch ASAP as my client is looking to move very quickly.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531761