SAP Treasury Consultant
Contract opportunity for a SAP Treasury SME / Consultant.
Our client is looking for someone to deliver the below work stream. They have a Developer in position so need an SME / Consultant who can own everything bar the Development. The programme involves an estimated 55 man days of Development work, and the SAP Treasury consultant to take overall responsibility for managing the programme of work.
Interface with trading / settlement system :
- Use BAPI's for the creation of transactions of deal in SAP and possible extraction of data to send to settlement system, and then update transactions details to indicate settled
- Need to determine FX transaction process flow i.e. 360T (trading system) to MISYS (settlement system) to SAP or 360T to SAP, to MISYS (for settlement) and from MISYS update trade in SAP that settled.
CRX working capital software :
- Automate creation of FX exposures based on cash flow forecasts
Cross currency swaps :
- Need to determine our client requirements and level of transactions to determine cost effective solution.
- Activate credit risk based discount cash flow calculations
- Configuration of IRS accounting
Improve rate upload process :
Possible solutions -
a) Improve current spreadsheet upload method
b) Interface from Bloomberg to SAP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531691