Machine Learning Engineer
Do you want to work a Deloitte Fast 50 business? Do you have commercial experience deploying Machine Learning Algorithms? Perhaps the idea of working for a rapidly expanding, international SME is appealing to you?
This business is a world-leader in its field, and they are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join their Data Science team based in Cambridge. This environment is perfect for people who are genuine ML enthusiasts, and enjoy the idea of people surrounded by like minded colleagues. An entirely data driven, and Greenfield product, that has recently taken this business Stateside.
This expansion has seen the creation of a brand new ML Engineering team, to help data scientists scale the offline steps required to build high performing real-time models.
- Writing systems for making inferences on streaming, real-time data
- Developing and accelerating parallel / distributed / GPU-accelerated machine learning pipelines
- Writing tools for preparing data for ingestion using Machine Learning pipelines
- Optimising data storage, processing and computation graphs
- Implementing and optimising machine learning classifiers
- Strong academic background in a STEM discipline
- Knowledge of parallel and distributed computing
- Understanding data pre-processing requirements for machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of or previous experience with training and deploying machine learning algorithms
- Development experience in any of Java, C++, Python, CUDA and SQL
- Experience with working in a Linux environment
If you have any questions about this role. Or you are seeking a new role within the data world but this is not quite right for you, do not hesitate to contact us on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515484