Gate Automation Engineer
GATE AUTOMATION ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £36,000 DOE
Our client are an established & very successful company who specialise in Automatic Gates & have grown significantly in the past few years. Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced Gate Automation Engineer to cover the Home Counties.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Basic Salary up to £36,000 DOE
Fully equipped company vehicle, full PPE & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 6.00am - 4.30pm
Overtime also available & paid at an enhanced rate.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing installations, maintenance & service work of automatic gates.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Fault finding & wiring on automation equipment.
• Working closely with the sales & service teams.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have experience of working within the Gate automation sector.
• You will have experience within the field.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a current CSCS card.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
You will also ideally have experience of FAAC equipment.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528586