Automation Engineer - High-tech Machinery - Oxfordshire - EM/TW56
Automation Engineer – High-tech Machinery – Oxfordshire – EM/TW56
Salary: Negotiable DoE
My client, who is a leading design and manufacturer of Industrial Manufacturing equipment is now looking to recruit an experienced Automation Engineer to join their growing Oxfordshire facility.
You will play a key role in the design, build and test of my client’s equipment and you will define, develop and design specifications for principle automation components as well as create instructions and procedures for component integration, configuration and testing.
You will be familiar with the integration of factory automation systems including PLC’s, Motion control and laser systems.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully deploying automation systems within manufacturing industries as well as an understanding of control system hardware, industrial drives and PLC coding.
In return my client offers an attractive salary and the chance to work with a leader in Industrial Manufacturing.
- The successful candidate will have at minimum a HNC/HND in mechanical, electrical or software engineering.
- You will have certification in Machine Safety
- You will have the ability to design and develop PLC code using Siemens S7 software.
- You will be able to take customer requirements and produce detailed design documentation.
- You will have a previous background in control system hardware, networks, fieldbus and industrial design.
- Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: Automation, Motion control, Machine vision, PLC, Control systems, Conveyor systems, Robot loaders, Siemens
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960531632