Graduate Data Science - Leicester - Up to £35, 000
- Full Time
Graduate / Junior Data Scientist- Derby - Up to £35, 000
My client, an award winning organisation based in the heart of Leicester are looking to grow their technology team with the addition of exceptional data professionals; key of which is the addition of a Graduate/Junior Data Scientist.
This role is a vital part of the team and you will be responsible provide actionable insight and increase market share through the delivery of key analytical and modelling projects that add significant value. The organisation is always looking for new ways to interpret, present and use their data and you will be involved day to day in the full process of this.
We are happy to consider 2017 and 2018 graduates and/or someone who has 1-2 years industry experience. A degree in Computer Science, Statistical Mathematics or Physics (2.1) or other related degree is highly advantageous along with exposure to Python and R Language. Full training will be offered, as well as a mentoring program.
- Building & implementing statistical models to distribute spend across marketing channels and regions to optimise market share
- Building models which explain how non-spend related variables impact on regional market share.
- Using publicly available data to enrich understanding of customer base and the impact this has on regional market shares.
- Managing a junior data scientist focused on TV analytics
- Identifying opportunities across the business where input from data science could yield significant uplift in purchases
You will need to have relevant qualifications in Data Science and experience using Python
- Statistical Analysis
- Regression Modelling techniques
- Commercial Awareness
Interviews for this role will be held imminently. To be considered, please send your CV to me now to avoid disappointment.
Graduate / Junior Data Scientist - Leicester - up to £35, 000
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532194