Content Writer (Statistics and Probability)
Mathematics Content Writer specifically related to statistics and probability is required for permanent vacancy based in Berkshire area with a fantastic organisation whose business is expanding, offering an annual salary up to £36,000 with excellent employee benefits.
Suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read content that is pedagogically rich, and age appropriate for an undergraduate and K-12 audience.
A passion for statistics, probability, and mathematical education is an essential requirement, and applications from suitability qualified and experienced individuals are very welcomed.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high quality mathematics questions, solutions, and examples
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Complete responsibility and ownership for written content created
- Working on aspects of the organisations curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- PhD in statistics, probability, or a related area
Experience working in either:
- Teaching mathematics
- Mathematical writing
- Educational technology
- Educational research
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
This fantastic opportunity is offering depending upon experience an annual gross salary circa £30,000pa and £36,000pa plus benefits.
If you have the required experience and expertise and wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529558