PPC Account Manager
As PPC Account Manager for a specialist agency, you will be immersed in a rapidly growing and engaging environment. Benefits include working as part of a close-knit team, having the opportunity to hone your digital marketing and campaign management skills, fantastic offices, 25 days' holiday, pension, healthcare and plenty of variety in your day-to-day working. This is a fantastic chance for a confident communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills to take the next step in a fast-growing industry which promotes creativity and rewards diligence and hard work.
- Managing strategic PPC and paid-search campaigns across search and display networks, maximising ROI and ensuring the success of campaigns through managing budgets and bids
- Optimising all aspects of the campaigns, such as researching and testing keyword searches, copy-writing and bid management across multiple channels, building highly competitive campaigns
- Conducting thorough competitor analysis along with analysing campaign metrics across a number of channels, predicting trends, and manipulating campaigns to increase effectiveness and profitability
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the industry to help provide innovative suggestions and further the company's growing success
- At least 2 years' experience in paid media, with Google AdWords and advanced Microsoft Office skills so you can hit the ground running
- With a specific interest in digital marketing and a passion for paid media, you will be able to progress and grasp this industry and its complexities
- Having a sound understanding of bid management tools and demonstrating excellent analytical and copy-writing skills will help solidify your position as an integral asset to this growing outfit.
- As a confident, organised, and detail-oriented individual with excellent stake holder management skills, your ability to work effectively as part of a team will enable you to excel in this role
If you feel that this opportunity would suit you, and that you'd relish a challenge within a supportive and engaging environment, hit the Apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529953