Are you looking for a new challenge and have experience working as a Technician or Cable Jointer?
Are you LV and HV Competent?
Do you want to work for a company, who have ambitious growth plans and a clear market focus?
If you do and you meet all the criteria above, then I have the perfect job opportunity for you!
I'm currently looking for an HV/LV Technician, to join a specialist electrical contractor, who provide engineering solutions within the power sector.
As a Technician, you will be required to undertake a range of activities related to the repair and maintenance of Private Networks equipment, at a wide range of client locations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work in line with company and client requirements.
- Investigate the nature of equipment failures and subsequently carry out repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible to avoid interruptions to the process.
- To work flexibly to attend site 'out of hours' to respond to breakdown or emergency situations.
- Complete all relevant documentation before, during and after the completion of works, returning all job packs and other information to the office in a timely manner.
- Providing technical advice where appropriate; referring to up to date technical knowledge.
- Undertake any other task deemed appropriate to support the success of the team.
Key Skills/ experience that are required for this role:
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual Handling
- ECS/CSCS/SHEA Power
- LV and HV Competent
- Experience working as a Technician on a range of Private Networks Equipment
- Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as lucrative benefits depending on experience.
My client will also provide you with a structured career path within a supportive environment, coupled with exposure to interesting projects that will add real depth to your knowledge and experience.
If you possess the above qualifications and experiences, then I am confident our client would love to have you on board. Please apply now and get in touch if you have any enquiries.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527516