Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated mechanical and/or electrical engineer to handle the operation, maintenance, repair and service of mini cranes and lifting equipment.
Applicants ideally need to have previous crane engineering experience and must be able to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams. You will need good communication skills as the role involves mini crane training and customer interaction. We need a team player, with enthusiasm and sound technical knowledge. Full training on the equipment will be given.
This role could be suitable for an individual with a mechanical background in HGV Vehicles/ Fork Lift Trucks or Access Platforms.
- Undertaking maintenance, service and repair of mini cranes and lifting equipment
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of plant failure
- Diagnosis of plant/equipment defects
- To maintain records for health & safety and customer service purposes
- Visit sites to repair plant/equipment defects
- To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Engineering experience - either electrical or mechanical
- Read electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Mechanical background working on HGV's, Fork Lift Trucks, Access Platforms could be advantageous.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Resourceful with high attention to detail.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience, 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, 3%/3% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme.
To apply please submit your CV via the job site
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529725