Marketing Communications Executive
The Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all products and regions.
Purpose of Job:
The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for providing copywriting and translations for the (UK) market and to execute all retention-based promotions across the company.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Content briefing for the UK market (emails, SMSs, website pop-ups, landing pages, push notifications etc.)
- Website content management
- Project management of casino promotions:
- End to end preparation of promotional communications (email and push notifications)
- Adopting a test and learn mentality and sending out communications
- Liaising with various internal departments (copy and design, retention and compliance teams)
- Analysis and reporting on promotion success (open/click rates/conversion) and proactively testing to improve campaign success.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Experience in writing email copy
- Experience of working in a team liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing projects
- Good understanding of Marketing principles
- Interest in Gaming Industry
- Interest in gaming
- Exposure and good knowledge of content management systems
- Good understanding of HTML / AMPscript
- Working in an online environment
- Good understanding of the relevant market
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team player
- Dynamic and creative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative in finding solutions
- Logical thinker
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960498496