Senior Solutions Architect (Document Management)
We are looking for a contract Senior Solutions Architect with a background or specialisation in Digital Communications; someone who has been involved in removing paper documents in client interactions (replacing them with video, electronic documents, online assistance, digital signatures and the like). Likely to be both a technical and functional mix of architecture. Should ideally be working within a large Financial Services organisation and have experience of doing this in a global context.
- Creating and owning architecture deliverable's within client projects, specifically within the document management, scanning, capture domains
- Understanding the business and organisational context of client engagements and using this knowledge to identify opportunities and reduce risks
- Interacting with design authorities, IT teams, and business stakeholders as necessary
- Representing our client professionally in customer engagements, using excellent inter-personal skills to develop and realise further opportunities for the company
- Leading technical and non-technical colleagues and clients through the delivery lifecycle
About our client:
Our client is an award winning technology consultancy working with some of the largest financial services companies in the world. Established in 2009 as the result of a management buy-out, they count some of the world's leading financial services companies among our customers. As a result of their success, they have embarked on an exciting period of growth, leveraging excellent customer sentiment and a people centric approach to their business to further develop their position as one of London's leading independent technology consulting firms, competing for and winning exciting projects within the London market for payments, digitalisation and systems integration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532524