Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Are you a corporate marketing professional looking for flexibility, a winning working environment and plenty of support and development opportunities? Could you thrive as a part time Marketing Executive? If so, read on.
About the Company:
As an industry leader in safety and security,Appellohas used cutting-edge technologies to create innovative products that help people to feel healthier, happier and safer.
Now, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Lymington on a part time basis.
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 pro rata
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme, up to 4% company matched
- Discounted voluntary benefits
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Discretionary sick pay
- The ability to buy additional or sell back holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
This is a fantastic role in which to learn and grow and a superb environment in which to do so. You’ll join a motivated and professional team where you will be provided with continued development in order to build your confidence, knowledge and skill levels.
You’ll also be provided with amazing support to enable you to deliver the best service for those who require it.
So, if you are a creative marketing professional from a corporate background, this is an amazing chance to develop, try new things and get involved in the digital side of marketing even more. Read on and apply.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be challenged to execute various marketing strategies and tasks, develop and manage content plans, manage digital communications and provide support to colleagues in maintaining relationships.
Supporting our Marketing & Communications Manager, you will focus on planning marketing activity, supporting company performance, developing strong communication, sales, support and event activities and marketing operations.
- Support the development and implementation of the marketing plan
- Ensure marketing spend is within budget
- Take charge of the website and social media platforms and ensure they are frequently updated
- Create content for digital consumption, email marketing campaigns and other e-marketing collateral
- Organise and manage events to support client relationships
- Support lead generation activities
- Produce marketing materials to support sales
- Carry out research into customer satisfaction
- Manage external agency relationships
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Proven experience in corporate B2B marketing
- Experience of managing websites and content management systems
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and content tools including Twitter and LinkedIn
- A full or part CIM or IDM qualification or equivalent (although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered)
We are eager to hear from those who have held the role of Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, or Campaign Executive.
Experience in any of the following roles would also be of interest: Marketing Communications Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Events Marketing Executive, Brand Executive, or Communications Executive.
This is a part time role, working three days per week on a flexible basis.
Webrecruit and Appelloare equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a creative and talented Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533119