Wealth Management Administrator
Wealth Management Administrator
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Remuneration Package: Depending on experience, between £19,000 and £24,000, including a discretionary bonus and pension.
For the right candidate benefits could increase rapidly over time.
Extensive opportunities for training, including the Diploma in Financial Planning through the CII, are also available.
A highly successful wealth management firm, dealing in high-net-worth clients, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its dynamic team. This is a superb opportunity to join an ambitious company during an extremely exciting period of rapid growth.
The firm, which is based in Corsham, 10 miles East of Bath offers a fantastic working environment with a real emphasis on team work. The firm is a Senior Partner Practice and Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc and as such is able to offer a framework which supports personal progression and development.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £90bn.
The Role – Wealth Management Administrator
The Wealth Management Administrator will play a key role within the business by:
- Providing a high level of technical and administrative support while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients of the Practice
- Supporting the case management and business submission process through the preparation and submission of client reports, analysis and technical documentation;
- Processing of client investments within a timely manner;
- Managing of third party suppliers to ensure client investments are processed accurately and efficiently;
- Supporting the transfer of historical pensions and investments;
- Dealing with compliance related queries;
- Liaising with clients and third partiesto resolve queries.
This is an exciting and challenging role for someone looking to start as an administrator, and perhaps further develop a career as either an Advisor or Paraplanner within financial services.
The Person – Wealth Management Administrator
The Practice requires a confident and mature individual who is able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to ensure strict deadlines are adhered to;
- Excellent client-facing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner over the telephone, via email and face-to-face;
- Knowledge of, and / or experience of working in the financial services sector.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills;
- An excellent level of literacy and the ability to write clear and concise reports.
- The ability to follow and develop processes;
- Excellent initiative, motivation and perseverance;
- Able to work with little or no supervision, and can make decisions.
- An ability to produce work to a high standard of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
A degree in a subject that demonstrates strong written and analytical skills, or a relevant qualification such as the FPC or progress towards the Level 4 Diploma wound be an advantage but is not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529252