Technical Analyst - Business Process Improvement
RLE International is working on behalf of an Automotive OEM Client, who is currently looking for a Technical Analyst - Business Process Improvement
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
So, if you’re looking for a key role in shaping the future of the car industry, they have the stage and the tools necessary for you to make it happen.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- VBA coding and developing
- Development & enhancements Reports, systems and processes.
- Maintenance of existing reports & Databases
- Automation of reports and existing processes.
- Transfers of existing reports from excel, Access over to next generation data analytics and visualizations
- Liaise with project Stakeholders to meet required deliverables & schedules
- Deploy training in systems and processes.
- Analysis of data on vehicle development projects.
- Validate the integrity of the data, by both manual & automated methods
- Highlight irregularities in the data and areas where action is required
- Gather missing data and request remedial actions.
- Liaise with engineers, buyers and manufacturing plants.
- Maintain best practice systems and processes for the regional business.
- Expert user and administrator for NTCE Dashboard
Background and Experience
- Ideally qualified with an Relevant Degree or equivalent
- Strong PC skills with
- VBA (Expert)
- Excel, (Expert)
- PowerPoint (intermediate)
- Word (Basic)
- BI Tools (Understanding)
- SQL (Understanding)
- Understanding of Agile working principles
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of all vehicle components, systems and the vehicle development processes
- Innovative and flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, Team working.
- Self motivated to plan and action activities with other sites
- Disciplined to manage own schedule and conduct routine work on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
- Languages: English - fluent, (Spanish or Russian would be an advantage but not essential)
- Bachelors Degree
Additionally the following may be an advantage:
- VBA Coding to expert understanding
- Database design and understanding
- SQL understanding
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530836