IT Business Analyst EMEA
My client, a well-established company within the health and retail sectors are actively looking to bring on board an IT Business Analyst EMEA professional on a permanent basis paying up to £35k (depending on experience). They are searching for a professional who has been exposed to and worked within business intelligence.
The successful individual will be responsible for aligning the needs of the business units within the EMEA region with the capabilities delivered by information technology. Under the supervision of the Manager the Business analyst analyzes and synthesizes information provided by individual business units and serves as a translator between workgroups simplifying complex technology language for better understanding. At every stage the BA must try to understand the needs of the stakeholders and work to satisfy them with appropriate solutions.
This position is at junior level, reporting directly to the Head of IT, requiring a small percentage of travel.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Strong technical understanding coupled with business acumen
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working as a BA
• Ability to negotiate and convince
• Knowledge of organization processes and workflows
• Demonstrated customer relationship building, problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent verbal and written customer-oriented communication skills
• Ability to make correct and timely decisions, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Skilled at working within a team-oriented / collaborative environment to complete work
• Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed
• Bachelor degree in Management of Information Systems or related discipline and/or equivalent in work experience.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification preferred.
• ITIL v3
• Other related certifications a plus.
• Knowledge of a foreign language: German, Italian, Spanish is preferable.
Should you be interested in this position, please do send your profile and call for further information.
Costello and Reyes operate as both a recruitment business and recruitment agency for its clients.
Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be provided so you must have the right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533231