Java Big Data Developer
Java Big Data Developer needed for a leading blue-chip organization based in Hampshire.
This exciting opportunity is an initial 6 month contract with a good chance of extension.
Our Client is looking for an experienced software developer to assist on their green field financial reporting application development project. The reporting application will stream in data from a Kafka broker into a Spark cluster. You will need to be a good team player with extensive Java related skills.
- Core Java
- Spark, Spark Streaming
- Continuous integration with Jenkins or similar
- Have strong, clear verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills to work in a cross functional, self-organising team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hortonworks platform
- Spring Core and other Spring APIs
- Micro service development
- Cloud deployments
Based in Hampshire and a 10 minute walk from the train station.
To apply for this Hampshire based Java Developer Role with Spark please send your CV and I will be in touch. The interview process consists of a phone call followed by a face to face.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529890