Quality Assurance Executive
Travelfusion, the leading travel search and content aggregation service, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Executive to join our London-based global operations team, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Travelfusion is the world's largest distribution system for 250+ Low Cost Carriers from around the world. We have offices in both London and Shanghai and an unparalleled customer base around the globe. As a rapidly expanding technology company within the Travel space, we are investing in hiring high calibre candidates for a number of technical and support roles.
- Competitive salary
- We offer private healthcare and a private pension scheme
- We offer a bright, modern working environment with free drinks and snacks, weekly lunches and regular social events like Pizza Days.
- You can wear whatever appropriate attire!
The Quality Assurance Executive role
This important role will be part of the operations team, and you'll be responsible for the successful deployments of bug fixes. In addition, you'll own the entire release processes and regular deployment cycles, recording code merges, database changes and SVN branching. You will be exposed to a wealth of opportunities and experiences, including liaising with world's largest online travel agencies on release notification.
As our Quality Assurance Executive you will be defining, applying and improving the existing test suites; tailoring regression tests to the system's functional spec, and executing load tests to identify degradation/improvement. You'll be coordinating all test and release jobs with our London and offshore offices.
What we're looking for in our Quality Assurance Executive
- 1 year's experience plus working as a QA Executive in a commercial web real time environment.
- Test automation tools (Canoo WebTest or Selenium or similar)
- Testing XML API web services as well as large scale websites
- Independent, organized and methodical
- Solid reporting manner
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in a technical environment
- Innate sense of responsibility, owning the jobs you are assigned to do
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of load testing tools Knowledge of tests logging tools
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience HTML5 Web app testing
If you are think you are the ideal candidate for this Quality Assurance Executive role please click apply, we'd love to hear from you!
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527021