Project Manager - Insurance
Reputable insurance brand is seeking a Project Manager. You will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders and ultimately driving change in a cross-functional environment. You will join an exciting and innovative company who are looking for a talented individual to progress their career within a fast paced environment.
- Defining project scope and deliverables and developing project plans; activity planning, sequencing and time estimating; development and management of project plans
- Ensure governance processes are understood and followed, and appropriate stakeholders engaged at the right time
- Determine resources needed to meet expectations. Coordinate the activities to obtain the needed resources and manage resources effectively
- Responsible for providing statistical analysis, reporting findings, identifying enhancements, and streamlining processes
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress and conduct post-project completion reviews to identify areas of continual improvement
- Strong Project Management experience within insurance
- In-depth understanding of the full project lifecycle
- Previous experience in delivering large scale change projects within insurance
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through a copy of your CV for consideration for the role. Brittany Newell is the Consultant handling this role.
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news on business transformation please visit: *********.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527157