- Bright creative office space
- Work with FTSE 100 businesses
- Very own office dog.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a UX/UI Designer to join an award winning digital agency based in Bristol. As a UX/UI Designer you’ll be working hands on with a variety of FTSE 100 businesses creating bespoke mobile applications. The UX/UI Designer will also spend time working, speaking & leading client pitches as well as attending workshops, events & conferences.
The UX/UI Designer requirements:
- Understanding of Agile & Lean methodologies.
- A portfolio showcasing UX/UI high fidelity mobile design.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment.
- Be adept with some or all of; InVision, OmniGraffle, Proto.IO, Marvel, Pixate & UX Pin.
- Be knowledgeable of Apple, Android & Windows human interface guidelines.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Sketch.
- A full clean driving license.
What you’ll get:
In return for your talents you’ll join a highly creative & intelligent team. Flexible working hours, funded team socials, pool table & games area, corporate discount with retailers, enhanced maternity & paternity benefits, internal hackathons, Friday afternoon show & tell with beverages. You’ll also have the opportunity for career development through training & conferences.
If you’re a UX/UI Designer and are looking for a new opportunity please apply with your CV & portfolio. You must have full working rights to work in the UK to apply. Applications without a portfolio will be disregarded unless a valid reason Is given.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529347