Cloud Architect (Azure) - London
Cloud Architect - London
Architect needed in London with in depth Azure experience by a global client.
To be considered, you should have experience in most of:
- In depth understanding of Cloud Computing – SaaS, IaaS and PaaS with particular expertise in Azure and associated APIs
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft’s Technology stack and services at an architectural level, including Hyper-V, SCVMM, MSSQL, O365, SharePoint, AD and Exchange.
- Proven experience in a Lead Architect or equivalent role
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing complex and large-scale infrastructure solutions
- The ability to confidently explain the benefits of using Azure technologies both internally and in customer environments.
- Experience participating in all aspects of large scale architecture projects throughout the full lifecycle of requirements capture to ongoing operational support.
- Exposure to cost and design optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of up-to-date technical trends
- The successful candidate will have spent several years in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across internal and customer organisations at all levels.
Ideally you’ll hold one of more of the following qualifications:
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or similar Qualifications relating to other technologies.
- Being part of the architecture team; developing and extending our Azure service offerings
- Leading customers engagements, covering technical pre-sales, design, and delivery
- Building strong relationships and influencing key customer contacts
- Sharing knowledge and experience with our customers, helping them come to well-informed decisions on technical strategy and architecture.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal service teams, as well as sharing customer feedback and providing domain expertise.
- Engaging with technical experts across the business to share knowledge
- Regular travel to in the UK will be required, occasionally further afield.
In order to be considered, please send your CV ASAP stating current package and availability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960529623