We are a pioneer and leader in the shipping and energy industries, dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services.
The Vulnerability Manager will play a crucial role in helping to support and develop the vulnerability management activities across our environment.
The Vulnerability Manager will be responsible for owning the vulnerability management process and co-ordinating vulnerability remediation activities across both our local and global support teams. In addition, the Vulnerability Manager would need to work with our service providers to ensure compliance with their vulnerability remediation obligations.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Assess new and current vulnerabilities identified across the Maersk estate
- Review and validate vulnerability findings
- Advise technical and non-technical audiences on appropriate prioritization of patch deployment.
- Report and track remediation activities
- Provide security and remediation advice at a technical level
- Drive security maturity in the vulnerability remediation lifecycle
- Drive improvement of the vulnerability management process through automation.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience of managing a vulnerability management lifecycle.
- Working within a complex global hybrid environment
- Hands on experience of server, client and network technologies
- Understanding of security threats and compromise methods
- Experience managing a team.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity standards and frameworks, eg ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS.
This is a fantastic opportunity to spearhead your career in the right direction. Please apply to discuss the company and benefits on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532516