Cloud Engineer -Southampton -£35,000 -£50,000 per annum
My client who are a technology solutions organisation is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join the product engineering team.
This role has been created as a result of the creation of a new product engineering team, which combine product, engineer and infrastructure. As Cloud Engineer you will be a part of ensuring the delivery and operation of an exciting new product. You will be directly contributing towards our ability to provide a robust, multi-tenanted Platform supporting a continuously evolving set of capabilities with zero downtime.
- Be committed to learning and adopting new technologies
- Working as part of a close-knit team, making decisions together
- Reflecting on own work and always looking for ways to improve yourself
- Experience with Web Infrastructure - servers, load balancers, firewalls
- Experience of least one scripting language - Python / Bash / Powershell
- Automation using Ansible / Terraform / Chef / Puppet
- Continuous Integration/Delivery using Jenkins Pipelines / an alternative
This organisation started in 2003, when they wanted to improve the whole experience. So they started designing and building their own product in 2011, and now they are more than a technology company or a benefits consultancy, they're a fully-fledged employee experience provider.
If this role is of interest: Please contact Lucy Garrett on ************ or email her on *****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960528606