Senior Software Engineer - North West - Software Solutions - 45K
Senior Software Engineer – North West – Agile – Unique Software Solutions – 45K
My client is a market leader when it comes to providing ‘second to none’ software solutions to blue-chip businesses. Their target audience aims towards the relentlessly involving Smart Energy/Utilities sector. As it stands, the Utilities industry is tackling a unique and very exciting digital transformation, subsequently leading to over 50 million revolutionised ‘Smart Metering’ products being deployed across the United Kingdom by 2020. This project – which is a government back scheme – is seen to be one of the biggest infrastructure projects to embark across Europe, with an overall value of 6.8 billion pounds.
My client, which is known to have a slight ‘Google’ feel, are currently looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to come on board and hit the ground running whilst working on large scale implementation projects. To be the right individual for this position you will need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in some or all of the following technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Junit, JQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Advanced understanding of the Java language and development methodologies.
- Proven experience of software development projects.
- Utilising development methodologies is essential.
- 2:1 degree or higher in a Computer/IT related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years development within an industrial setting.
If you believe are a good fit for the role in question, and would like to be part of a rapidly growing organisation, please apply accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527146