Video Streaming Technician
Video Streaming Technician
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Video Streaming Technician with 3 plus years of experience working in live event production to join them, initially on an 11 month contract to be responsible for providing Video Streaming for high profile global events. Past events for this team involved communicating onsite with A listers including former US Presidents and members of the Vatican.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years+ experience in live event production
- Strong technical capability in IP networks, live video encoding hardware and Video Codecs (6 or higher out of 10)
- Experience in a broadcast environment
- Deep understanding of live video delivery systems
- Bachelor's degree in an event, entertainment or networking related field
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English
- Travel is a major part of this role-candidates must be happy to travel often in Europe (50% of the role is travel based) and occasionally to APAC regions.
What would a general day involve?
- Assess client requests and provide technical advice for the planning and execution of the live stream for an event
- Apply strong understanding of industry trends and developments to add value to our live streams
- Create relationships with 3rd party vendors and take control of the vendor through the life-cycle of a project
- Be able to adapt to various roles for events based on urgency
- Ensure that Event Ops Management are well informed of the status of event support efforts and act as a liaison between vendors and clients
- Take responsibility for and develop further the live streaming workflow for the live event life cycle
- Communicate and enforce regulation, developing and pin-pointing new standards as technology and scope evolve
- Be responsible for keeping the technical resources within budget and managing client support schedule
- Continuously delivering high-quality, high impact service to clients
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - ****************
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or *****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527102