There is a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Accounts/Payroll Assistant. My client is based in between Mansfield and Chesterfield an is a market leader in a Government and UKAS accredited membership scheme operator in the building services and fabric sector.
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts/Payroll Assistant can carry out the duties listed below:
- Assist with the processing of daily/monthly customer sales invoicing and payments (card, cheques, BACS, Direct Debit).
- Completion of daily card payment reconciliations.
- Assisting with Credit Control duties which include, chasing outstanding debtors on multiple ledgers by phone/email/letter. Monthly review and reporting of debtors.
- Assisting with general customer calls and email queries.
- Assisting Accounts Manager with any other Ad-Hoc duties (Sales Figures, KPI’s, Credit Account Invoicing etc.)
- General Accounts admin duties such as filling and archiving.
- Processing of monthly Payroll, including posting of wages journals to Sage Line 50
- Processing of child care vouchers and attachment to earning etc.
- Processing of financial year end including P60’s and P11D’s
- Processing of Pension scheme, adding, removing etc.
- Processing of staff inductions and exit interviews, issuing offer letters and contracts.
- Distribution of ad-hoc staff forms and documents.
- Liaising with my clients managers and external HR consultant with regards to disciplinary and staff grievances, including taking meeting minutes, agreeing actions and issuing ad-hoc letters.
- General HR admin duties such as filing and maintain up to date staff records.
WHAT YOU NEED
My client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Full end to end payroll experience
- Good communication skills with both internal and external parties, telephone experience is mandatory.
- Experience with Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferable.
- Basic computer and IT skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Be flexible and can work well independently as well as alongside a team of Accounts staff.
- Ability to adhere to strict procedures and maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ Accounts Assistant experience which must include Payroll.
- Full UK driving license due to location of my clients office. (Preferable)
WHAT YOU GET
- £18k - £20k
- Healthcare and Pension schemes are available after probation
- Onsite Parking
- 37.5hrs per week (Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm)
- Company events
If you are a friendly, enthusiastic professional person who is reliable and has good time keeping and looking for a new role with a great company.....PLEASE APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960530148