Software development Manager
Nine Twenty are currently on the lookout for a Software development managerto join an award-winning design and development practice based in Glasgow!
Our clienthas built lasting relationships with a growing list of national and international clients including Honeywell, Next, Grosvenor, RBS, Vodafone, NHS, BBC, Channel 4, Scottish Natural Heritage and Tate Modern.
Salary: 40,000-60,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Open planned Studio office, Pension Scheme, Bonus Potential, Fun and friendly environment.
- The Technical project manager is a dynamic role in which youll be working closely with clients as well as managing and resourcing our internal and external development teams to build industry leading web, touch, mobile and voice solutions.
- Youll need to be fluent in many aspects of digital - creative, content, functionality and technology - not just the ability to manage quality, timescales and budgets.
- You will be working with multiple teams in both agile and waterfall environments and will be responsible for leading projects from inception to delivery, working with a team of high caliber technical individuals predominantly on the Microsoft development stack.
- Whilst this is not a hands-on development role, a background in software development is essential in order to support and advise the development team on projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with clients to develop and translate requirements into well-defined project scopes, specifications, and plans Project and resource planning
- Documentation of technical architectures, data flows, functional and technical specifications, user stories, test cases and acceptance criteria
- Risk Management
- Project facilitation through Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years software development experience (Microsoft Stack Preferable)
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Effective risk management experience
- Ability to produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to produce clear project communications and build client relationships.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Umbraco CMS experience advantageous but not essential
- Qualifications- 2.1 or higher in Software Development related degree.
To be considered for this exciting position, please apply today or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527049