£30,000 - £40,000
Cardiff – Remote and Flexible Working Available
C# Developer? How would you like to work for a world leader in their industry who are a forward thinking employer offering flexi hours and remote working?
It’s a brilliant time to be joining them as they are already recognised as a world leader in their current market and they are well on the way to establishing themselves in a new market where they are building software used to track security systems (including for Fortune Top 100 companies in the US).
As you will be building these systems, it’s highly likely they will give you the chance to travel and work on site whether that’s in the UK or in California, New York, Las Vegas, Dubai etc. to ensure a smooth transition with new systems and a high quality delivery of their products.
What you will need
The software is built with cutting edge technologies and you will get the chance to work on a variety of technologies ranging from integrating cameras, terrorist and natural disaster alert systems with C++, to building mobile applications with iOS and Android, but knowledge of the following is core to their development:
- SQL Server
- Use of Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The ability to gain pass basic clearance checks (counter terrorist/police checks)
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible/Remote working available
- True progression routes with staff journeys available to testify this
- Pension scheme with 3% (before contribution?)
- The chance to travel and work on client site for months at a time as well as visiting exhibitions that keep them at the front of their product (across the UK, USA and Dubai)
How to apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and you are ready to start a journey with a company that can offer you the chance to progress your career in an ever evolving industry focussed on new tech solutions and working closely with fortune top 100 companies. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532577