Research Project Engineer - 35205
Project Engineer to run a number of technical projects to successfully manage and develop composite technologies in-line with Research maturation processes in order to successfully roll out technology for use in automotive Body Construction
- Project Management in a research environment
- Experience in engineering body components (structures or trim)
- Composite Component Design, Manufacture and Assembly Experience
- Proven ability to manage projects and write reports
- Experience of working in a research environment Milestone / TCDS project planning & execution Knowledge of automotive technologies and design principals Product design experience
- Experience of working in the automotive industry.
- Competent in automotive component development using engineering experience and CAE tools.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent technical subject.
- Event planning and execution Innovation workshop planning and execution
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527250