Digital Marketing Executive
The prime focus of this role is to assist in accomplishing the forecast acquisition, retention volume and revenue targets for email, display and affiliate campaigns across our client's portfolio. The successful candidate will be working on emails, but assisting with display and affiliate campaigns and general campaign set-up when required.
You must be immediately available.
Our client is is one of the largest branded media companies in the world reaching over 100million on different platforms every month.
- Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Email Marketing Manager to produce, test and roll out all of the brand's UK re-permissioning emails.
- Help with the creation, implementation and reporting of RFM campaigns.
- Work with the creative team in India to brief and get creative assets to be used across the various digital marketing channels.
- Assist with campaign briefing, checking and set-up.
- Implement A/B testing following the tactics outlined by management.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Strong written and verbal English
- Digital marketing experience with a focus on email marketing
- Able to juggle different projects at once
- Ability to understand results and produce reports
- A/B testing experience
- Understanding of data and segmentation
- Google Analytics experience
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud experience
- Html knowledge.
Working for a big name brand and gaining experience in an incredible digital marketing team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526314