SQL / SSRS Application Developer
SQL / SSRS App Developer
This multi-award-winning IT solutions & Managed Service Provider (with over 23 years working with public/private sector clients) are looking for a Business Application Analyst to join the team!
Due to continued expansion of support services, my client are looking for an experienced and talented Business Application Analyst who can create and manage BI and analytics that turn data into knowledge by both developing new solutions as well as provide support for existing clients.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Providing third line support for existing clients
Area of knowledge and expertise will need to include:
- Microsoft Power BI
- SharePoint Online
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience in managing, administrating and developing solutions in SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience of ITIL based service and operations management, process, tools and systems
The ideal candidate will have proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative, able to take ownership with a problem solving aptitude, if this sounds like you then apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960527024