IT Infrastructure Analyst
IT Infrastructure Analyst, London, Salary based on experience
My client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst. You will have strong and relevant experience in VMware, Cisco, Citrix and Windows server infrastructure and will have the ability to work at an operational support and project level managing workload and priorities accordingly.
You should relish working in a team environment with the ability to interact and share ideas, but be equally confident working independently to deliver new solutions.
- - Incident and problem management working closely with IT Help desk to resolve service affecting infrastructure issues within service levels
- - Perform regular operational tasks including backups/restores, AV checks, patch management
- - Monitoring performance, managing alerts and error messages promptly ensuring high system availability and reliability
- - Capacity planning across the infrastructure to ensure continuing system availability and implementing solutions to further improve infrastructure performance and reliability
- - Delivery of changes to the existing infrastructure using formal change process ensuring minimal disruption to live service
- - Work with team to implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security policies
- - Maintain infrastructure documentation ensuring accuracy and relevance
- - Work closely with 3rd party suppliers for support and to resolve calls.
- - Gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the company’s operations and procedures;
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
- - Experience working in a data centre environment encompassing Production, Pre-Production and DR, managing VMware infrastructure including SAN environment, carrying out operational support and development activities using vCenter and ESXi
- - Experience working with Cisco technology managing LAN / WAN environments including firewall management within a Checkpoint endpoint environment
- - Experience managing Citrix XenApp solution, preferably using 7.0 + versions
- - Experience supporting / managing Windows Server (2008 / 2012) infrastructure
- - Extensive use and experience of Windows OS (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- - Extensive use and experience of Microsoft Office suite (2010 and 2013)
- - Operational support and development experience in the following
- - Varonis DataAdvantage
- - Accellion Kiteworks
- - Netscaler
- - RSA
- - VoIP infrastructure
It would be desirable to have at least 2 of those:
Cisco CCNA / CCNP certification
Citrix XenApp certification
The company is a global organization working in the Financial Services. You will be working in the IT department of a specialized branch, the Real Estate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person that desires a career in the IT sector.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526931