Full Stack C#Net Developer
Full Stack C#.Net Developer
Based in London, our client is a global mobile network service, connecting people worldwide with their innovative products and technology. They require a Full Stack C#.Net Developer for a permanent role.
The successful candidate should have 2 years' experience in .NET and be able to code in a .NET server-side environment (MVC).
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to take the next step up in their career, working within the marketing / digital department and will be customer facing, developing bespoke solutions for clients.
Job Reference: BBBH 11602
Working in a team of 6 strong technical Developers in a fast-paced environment you will:
- Develop new features / applications within a SCRUM team.
- Produce high quality, clean code that is maintainable and readable.
- Choose automation over repetition e.g. writing scripts to automate deployments.
- Assist existing BSS applications all the way through to production.
- Enhance the codebase and pay off technical debt.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience in .NET.
- Experience coding in a .NET server-side environment (MVC).
- A content or marketing background who is also a developer.
- Familiarity with CMS (Content management Systems) EPiServer or Sitecore would be ideal.
- An understanding of full software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Web development stack including C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The opportunity to work with a global company.
- A permanent role with a competitive package.
- Company is 10 years old but still has a start-up mentality.
- Flat management structure, giving developers the autonomy they require.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - ****************
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: ****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526903