SAP Stores Assistant
Gi group are currently recruiting for a stores assistant on behalf of our client based in Scarborough.
SALARY: £7.85 - £8.50
40 HOURS - Monday to Friday
The Role involves :
* Issuing /receiving goods and recording information on the stock database.
* Ensuring that all discrepancies are reported to the line manager and returning any faulty products.
* Complying with Standard Operation Procedures and providing feedback for any improvements that may be required.
* Ensuring Health and Safety policies are followed at all times.
* Taking part in any relevant training provided by the company.
* Customer Service and admin skills are required.
What we are looking for?
Candidates must have experience of SAP, Sage and Microsoft packages. GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above. Good communication skills is essential. Candidates must be flexible and have good problem solving skills. The ability to operate lifting and handling aids is desirable for the role.
Duties may vary within the role due to unpredictable circumstances within the company.
If you are interested in this role or wish to find out more information, please contact Abi Cottle on ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526938