Developer in Test Software AWS Agile TDD DevOps Finance London
Developer in Test (SDET Dev Test SET C# Software Engineer Programmer .NET AWS DevOps CI CD Jenkins TeamCity MSBuild VSTS Bamboo TDD Docker SpecFlow Selenium NUnit SOAP Equities Fixed Income SQL Finance Buy Side Investment Management Asset Management) required by our asset management client in London.
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Experience as a Developer in Test (SDET Dev Test SET)
- Experience as an advanced C# developer, software engineer, programmer
- DevOps - Continuous Integration (Jenkins, TeamCity, VSTS, Bamboo, MSBuild, Docker)
- Good knowledge of testing tools and frameworks such as SpecFlow, Selenium, NUnit, SOAP
- TDD - Test-driven development
The following is DESIRABLE:
- Exposure to trading and trading systems such as Charles River, Aladdin, Thinkfolio, Simcorp, Eagle Pace, FXAll, Front Arena or Calypso
- Knowledge of trading across multiple asset classes and derivatives (such as equities, fixed income, FX)
Role: C# Developer in Test (SDET Dev Test SET Software Engineer Programmer .NET AWS DevOps CI CD Jenkins TeamCity MSBuild VSTS Bamboo Docker) required by our asset management client in London. This is a brand-new role to join a new team that our international client will build in London. It will be built to complement and supplement an existing team of 15 in the US and will grow to 4-5 in the next 6-12 months.
Experience with trading applications is not necessary for this position, however, as the asset management company accelerates in it's adoption of DevOps and AWS, it becomes essential for candidates to come with Developer in Test (SDET/SET such as SpecFlow Selenium NUnit SOAP), AWS experience and advanced capabilities in DevOps.
The team will further customise and integrate the Charles River order management system (OMS) in C#. Your role will be to improve the usability of Charles River, integrate it with new front office applications and market data products and contribute towards the assessment of whether some or all of the solution can be hosted in the AWS cloud. As the team will be new, you will also contribute towards the generation of a DevOps and Agile approach in the front office development area, particularly looking at continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD). At the moment, Charles River is used for the order management and compliance of equity and fixed income vanilla and exotic derivatives.
The London office is 500 people and growing rapidly. The company is highly profitable and fosters a relaxed culture with 9-5 hours. Some travel to the US will be required- probably one week every 6 months.
Salary: £75k - £100k + 25% Bonus + 15% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960526714