Waking Night Support Worker
Are you looking for a career in health and social care, do you have commitment, positive values and resilience?
Creative Support are looking to recruit self-motivating, creative and resourceful individuals with the personal drive to go the extra mile to provide personalised support to adults with a range of disabilities including learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities.
You will be based in a new service in Fazakerley. We need energetic, hardworking people to form a busy staff team to support a number of service users living in their own apartments providing shared support, 1:1 and 2:1 support.
You will be required to work waking night shifts which will include weekends and bank holidays and work with the utmost positive regard for the individuals we support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing respectful, practical and emotional support with practical tasks including personal care,
- Responding to requests from service users throughout the night and completing regular welfare checks where required,
- Collaborating with Service users, Families and Professionals on a daily basis,
- Developing the independent living skills of the service users,
- Maximising service user outcomes by promoting independence, confidence and self-esteem,
In return for your commitment Creative Support offers a wide range of employee benefits:
- Specialised training through our internal training academy
- Guaranteed contracted hours (full or part time)
- QCF Diploma in health & social care level 2 and higher
- Pension with company contribution
- Access to many useful discounts for you and your family through our reward scheme
- The opportunity and encouragement to progress within the company
Car drivers a preferred requirement.
If you have any questions please contact a member of the management team by calling on 01515 216754.