Data Analytics Manager
An exciting Data Analytics Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading financial services business that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about finding ways to innovate, is inquisitive and loves supporting the development of new business solutions through data analysis.
As Data Analytics Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Part of a professional team delivering effective and actionable customer insight to the business
- Identifying key opportunities combined with the insight on how to grow value from the customer base
- Developing solutions and engaging with internal stakeholders
- Overseeing big data concepts and predictive analysis
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- An enquiring mind, with an interest in applying knowledge and ideas to drive performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of a customer focused analytics environment and strong data evaluation skills
- Experience of SAS / SQL or other database languages
- Proven ability in data visualisation (tableau preferable)
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.