Digital Consumer Sales Executive
Incredible, rare opportunity - very limited availability - don't miss it.
Know how to hook people in to your offers? Interested in joining a small digital team with a track record of sourcing extraordinary wines, delivering innovative campaigns, and winning huge awards? If you love writing compelling sales copy, as well as building face to face relationships with customers, respond to this ad now.
About The Role
This is a sales-focused job for a target-driven candidate who wants to make a significant contribution to the growth and future shape of digital retail in the wine sector.
• Devise and deliver exciting impactful sales campaigns across all our retail channels.
• Maintain and grow organic website sales.
• Deliver superb customer service and build relationships with core customers.
• Gather and interpret data to guide decision making.
• Represent and promote Roberson Wine's superb list of agency wines and parcels at events and tastings in our own winery.
We are looking for a pro-active, innovative person to fit within a small team. You’ll need a good allround set of sales and marketing skills as well as a love of wine and working directly with customers.
• Experience - At least two year's e-commerce sales experience with a track record of hitting sales targets.
• Technical aptitude - You will need to be technically-minded, able to read and organise a spreadsheet accurately and have a solid working knowledge of website content management systems. Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage.
• Flexible, curious, energetic and good fun.
• Wine knowledge - WSET Level 2 or above. Training will be given.
• Benefits - Generous staff discount, in-house wine training with producers, formal WSET wine training.
• 25 days’ holiday.
• Creative office environment and working winery for tastings and sales.
• Contract – Full time, permanent.
• Hours – 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday, plus some out of hours work at tasting events.
Location: Roberson Wine, 21-27 Seagrave Road, London SW6 1RP.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter.