Digital Content Editor
The Digital Content Editors (DCE) role is key in delivering the Digital Content vision and purpose. By working in close collaboration with Product Managers, Suppliers and our Marketing team, the DCE will use customer data, supplier insight and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive commercial advantage through the creation and enhancement of product content.
- Create and curate engaging digital product content to support online Product Line Extensions (PLE)
- Maintain consistency and customer relevancy of taxonomy and associated schema
- Deliver content enrichment to agreed customer and quality fill levels to improve commercial results through increased SEO traffic and conversion
- Use customer data via analytics, supplier insight, technical product information and competitor benchmarking to create unique product content that delivers a competitive commercial advantage
- Utilise copywriting and SEO skills to author solutions led content which drives increased ranking and offers a great customer experience
- Excellent product, content and/or merchandising foundation with a background in a marketing discipline
- Experience in the use of customer data, supplier insight and competitor benchmarking to drive a competitive customer and commercial advantage
- Digital content copywriting skills, SEO or on site search experience with a proven record of growing key digital performance indicators
- Proven track record of delivering in an impact driven environment which replicates success and allows for a fail fast culture
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience in managing and understanding a large assortment of technical products for the digital channel
What to do next:
If this sounds like the perfect new challenge for you then do not wait, hit apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909210