MIG and TIG Welder
Position: MIG and TIG Welder
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: Competitive hourly rate - overtime at time and a half
We are currently looking for an experienced MIG and TIG Welder to work for our privately owned client based in Sittingbourne.
Working with thin gauge materials typically between 0.9mm to 6.0m mild, stainless steel and aluminum, preferably from engineering drawings
Competitive hourly pay (including occasional O/T at 1.5x normal pay), and an excellent working environment.
- Shifts - Monday - Friday 6am - 2.15pm
Skills & Prior Experience
The candidate should be motivated and must have experience in MIG and TIG Welding
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• High attention to detail and a team player mentality is required
• High standard of MIG and TIG welding - No fabrication is required for this role
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- 23 days holiday per year (3 held for Christmas time) - once permanent
- 3% matching staff pension available after 3 month probationary period; training courses where applicable
If you have the skills and experience for this role please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact the First Recruitment Team for more information
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy