Deputy Project Manager
Creative Support is a non-profit provider of care and support to older people, and people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, and autism spectrum conditions. Our service, Victoria Road in Ulverston has gained a fantastic reputation for providing person support to adults with autism, learning disabilities and challenging behavior. Victoria Road support people to live meaningful lives in our 24 hour Registered Care Home.
We are recruiting an experienced practitioner for the position of Deputy Project Manager in Victoria Road in Ulverston. Your role will include:
- Supporting the Registered Service Manager to deliver high quality person centred support.
- Providing direct support to service users
- Completion of staff rota’s in line with the needs of individuals and within the commissioned hours.
- Supervising staff and deploying resources effectively.
- Carrying out assessments of need, risk assessments, support plans and service user reviews, ensuring that these records are accurate, robust and up to date at all times.
- Carrying out weekly clinical reviews of service users support with line manager
- Ensuring the service meets all the requirements and standards set by Creative Support, the commissioners, the CQC, and other stakeholders
- Collaborating with service users, families, carers, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service which maximises outcomes for service users
You must have a warm and engaging approach to service users, be confident and resilient. You will have experience of working with adults with autism, learning disabilities and behaviour that challenges. You will have experience of supervising staff and be capable of leading a staff team in the absence of your manager.
You must be willing to work flexibly on a rota to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
This position offers the opportunity to work in an environment that challenges and encourages personal and professional development. Creative Support has obtained Investors in People Silver status and you will receive ongoing training regarding the client group you work with, managerial qualifications, and up-to-date training regarding changes to the law governing social care.