You be required to work with stakeholders and customers alike to ensure exposure of the brands. You will also be working closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to use gathered data to incorporate into the category strategy.
My client are a global and leading business within their with their products being exported worldwide. They offer autonomy and real progression with their core values of sustainability resonating throughout the business.
- Leading in assessing the range planning for each grocery retailers
- Be responsible for delivering the channel and customer strategy plan
- Taking responsibility for a clear Point of Purchase Plan
- Supporting the development and execution of the Ecommerce strategy
- Developing trade stories to support NPD & key initiatives with the brand team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within an FMCG business is essential
- A minimum of 3+ years within a trade/shopper/category role
- A proven track record in using data
- Category product knowledge
A salary of £45,000 + package is on offer for the right candidate