Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
Are you an Accountant in Bath with experience in both Audit & Accounts? Are you looking to join a firm that will encourage you to use your business knowledge? Then I could be working on the perfect role for you.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Planning and execution of audit engagements on client sites
• Supervision and mentorship of junior staff members
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax preparation
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant accounting standards
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• AAT Qualified, and potentially studying for or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a very high performing and supportive team, based in modern offices with free car parking. CPD support can be offered along with a highly competitive salary package.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK4468.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.