Digital Marketing Manager
New Digital Marketing Manager Job - £215 per day - 2-3 Month Contract
Your new company
A market lead B2B event management and media company.
Your new role
* Ownership and accountability for the digital marketing funnel strategy, including planning, implementation, management and optimisation
* Develops new and creative multi-channel growth strategies for each stage of a customer lifecycle, in accordance to the unique digital trends of various international markets
* Delivers on event-level strategic KPIs by driving online traffic, generating new and informative data/insights, and delivering registration and attendance volume through digital marketing channels
* Identifies evolving digital marketing trends and best practices and collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop new cutting edge digital campaigns
* Develops and manages PPC & Paid Social channels, specifically; AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Bing
What you'll need to succeed
* Significant experience in a marketing role, with demonstrable experience focused directly on digital marketing
* Expert SEO and PPC strategist
* Highly analytical, with inbuilt curiosity
* Strong attitude to A/B web, email and PPC testing
* Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
* Passion for digital marketing
* Ability to communicate ideas clearly, effectively and persuasively
* Good knowledge of Eloqua / Marketing Automation platforms
* Experience in leading a team
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a leading media corporate media group, with the possibility of going permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.